Sunday 24 July 2016

Don't teach daddy how to make babies

A Girl 👧was with her father when she saw her Boyfriend coming:

Girl: Have you come to collect the book titled "DADDY IS AT HOME?" by O Pamuk

Boy: No, I want that book of hymns called "WHERE SHOULD I WAIT FORYOU?"

Girl: I don't have that one but may be you should take the other one titled "UNDER THE MANGO TREE" Girish K

Boy: Fine, but don't forget to bring the new Retail Management guide "CALL YOU IN 5 MINUTES" while coming to school.

Girl: I will also bring you a new one titled"I WON'T LET YOU DOWN" by C. Bhagat

Dad: Those books are too many, will he read them all?

Girl: Yes Dad, he is very smart & intelligent.

Dad: Okay don't forget to give him the one on the table titled "OLD MEN ARE NOT STUPID" by Robin Sharma!😎😎😎

Share this

0 Comment to "Don't teach daddy how to make babies "

Post a Comment